Total Residential Plumbing Support
Pither Plumbing is the leading plumbing services provider in Longview, TX. We’re here to make your water and sewer lines work all year and will be there quickly whenever you need a repair. Our team offers fantastic deals on all plumbing pump installations and repairs to guarantee your systems are working and delivering the performance you need. Most modern homes use various plumbing pumps to keep things moving through pipes to prevent clogs and leaks. A good pump can increase water pressure, prevent sewage from building, and allow bathrooms in basements. If you need any plumbing pump repair or installation, reach out to us for a free consultation. We can design custom plans for your home that fit your needs, and our team will handle everything from start to finish.
Call us now at 903-753-3974 to book an appointment or ask questions about our plumbing services!
Expert Plumbing Pump Repair & Installation
When it comes to plumbing pumps, we’ve got you covered! We’ve got teams of certified plumbers who have years of experience working with every type of plumbing pump you can imagine. Here is a breakdown of some of the most common types of pumps and how we can help.
- Grinder Pump Repair & Install – A grinder pump does its job to ensure nothing too large gets stuff in your pipes. When you flush sewage down the toilet, it goes into the grinder pump, where the grinder churns the waste into small pieces that fit through your plumbing system easier. If you’re dealing with frequent toilet clogs, it could be because your pump isn’t working correctly or you need a new grinder pump installed.
- Booster Pump Installation & Repair – Booster pumps are a fantastic option for homeowners in Longview, TX who struggle with low water pressure. With a high-quality booster, you get better water pressure throughout the home, which makes everything from showering to washing dishes easier.
- Lift Station Pump Repair – Lift station pumps carry waste and water from lower elevations up into your main lines. You’ll typically find them in older homes with pipes that are higher up. At some point, the homeowner decided to finish the basement, but they needed a lift station pump to connect the basement bathroom or kitchen with the pipes higher up.
- Sump Pump Repair & Replacement – Sump pumps protect your home’s foundation from rising water levels in the event of heavy rain, melting snow, and floods. When the water in the pump reaches a certain level, it activates and pushes the water up and away from the house.
- Sewage Ejector Pump Repair & Installation – If you have lower bathrooms or toilets, then a sewage ejector pump is another great option to lift the sewage up and into your main sewer lines.
These are just some of the plumbing pumps that we service. Local homeowners in the area know that they can turn to us for fast and reliable plumbing repairs and installations.
- Booster Pump Installation & Repair Boosters increase water flow for showers and sinks. Stop living with water pressure problems.
- Grinder Pump Repair & Install Find out how we can get your pump working better. Our team can save you time and money.
- Sewage Ejector Pump Repair and Installation Ejector pumps keep sewage and wastewater out of your basement. Get better plumbing performance now.
- Sewer Lift Station Repair Get sewage where it belongs with a lift station that works. Learn more about what we do today.
- Sump Pump Sump pumps keep your basement dry and water away from your foundation. Contact us for help with your plumbing.
Talk to us about what you need and let us find an affordable plumbing solution that fits your schedule and budget. With us, your home and plumbing are in good hands.
Dial 903-753-3974 to speak with a plumbing expert and book the next appointment!