Rely On a Professional Plumber
If you’re in need of 24/7 plumbing repairs in Lindale, TX, look no further than our experienced professionals at Pither Plumbing! We’re here to help you with all of your plumbing needs, big or small. Contact us today at 903-753-3974 to schedule a consultation. We look forward to helping you get the job done right!
Different Types of Plumbing Services
There are many different types of plumbing services available to homeowners and businesses. Some of the most common include:
- Drain cleaning: This involves clearing clogs and blockages from drains, pipes, and fixtures. It is often done using a snake or other mechanical device, but can also be done chemically.
- Repairing leaks: Leaks in plumbing fixtures, pipes, and drains can be repaired by a plumber. This may involve replacing damaged parts, sealing leaks, or both.
- Installing new fixtures: A plumber can install new plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets, showers, and more. This usually requires some minor construction work as well.
- Upgrading existing fixtures: Older plumbing fixtures can be replaced with newer, more efficient models. This can save water and energy, and may also improve the look of your bathroom or kitchen.
- Inspecting plumbing: A plumber can inspect your plumbing to look for any potential problems. This may involve using a camera to check for leaks or damage, testing the pressure of your water lines, and more.
- Hydro jetting: hydro jetting is a process of using high-pressure water to clean out clogged drains and pipes. It is often used as an alternative to drain cleaning, as it is more effective at removing built-up debris.
- Thermal imaging: Thermal imaging can be used to detect leaks in plumbing. This technology uses infrared cameras to identify areas where there is heat loss, which can indicate a leak.
- Ultrasonic testing: Ultrasonic testing can be used to find cracks or breaks in pipes. This technology uses sound waves to identify these issues and can be used on both metal and plastic pipes.
Plumbing services are important for keeping your home or business operating smoothly. If you have any problems with your plumbing and need 24/7 plumbing repairs in Lindale, TX, be sure to call a professional plumber for help.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs We specialize in a variety of emergency plumbing. Call us any time night or day to get scheduled with our 24/7 availability.
- Drain Cleaning & Repair Clear out blockages and have damages repaired.
- Fixture Replacement & Repair Upgrade your plumbing fixtures with new materials and features.
- Gas Leak Detection Have gas leaks traced to their origin for repairs.
- Hydro Jetting This highly pressurized hose can clear tough blockages such as tree roots.
- Leak Detection & Repair Water leaks will be located with our leak detection equipment for repairs.
- Main Water Line Repairs Have your main water line in proper condition.
- New Construction Plumbing Installation We’ll ensure materials for your new construction are up to date and durable for years to come.
- Plumbing Line Hydro Excavation Our team will safely avoid utility lines during your plumbing service.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection Get a view inside your pipes & find out where the damages are.
- Sewer Line Repair Have your sewer line repaired as soon as you can to avoid unhealthy conditions.
- Slab Leak Repair In order to avoid a shift in your foundation a slab leak should be handled sooner rather than later.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Get faster-flowing water in multiple rooms at the same time. We also offer tank units as well.
- Trenchless Plumbing Repairs Your landscape will be minimally disrupted with our trenchless plumbing repairs.
- Whole House Repiping Upgrade your plumbing materials to stronger ones with whole house repiping.
- Types of Plumbing Pumps We offer a variety of plumbing pumps from grinders, boosters, ejectors, and more.
Call Our Professionals
If you’re in need of 24/7 plumbing repairs in Lindale, TX, our team at Pither Plumbing is here to help. We’re experienced and knowledgeable, and we’re committed to providing the best possible service. Contact us today at 903-753-3974 to schedule a consultation. We’ll be happy to discuss your needs and provide a free estimate.