We’ll Lend a Helping Hand
If you’re in need of 24/7 plumbing repairs in Kilgore, TX, our team is here to help. We’re experienced and equipped to handle any plumbing issue you may have, big or small. So whether you’re dealing with a clogged sink or a faulty water heater, give Pither Plumbing a call at 903-753-3974. We’ll be happy to lend a hand.
Services Out There
There are many types of plumbing services out there. Some people may need just a simple repair, while others may need more extensive work done. Here are some of the most common types of plumbing services:
- Repair Services: These are typically for smaller jobs, such as fixing a leaky faucet or clogged drain.
- Installation Services: These are for larger projects, such as installing a new plumbing system in a home or office.
- Maintenance Services: This help to keep your plumbing system running smoothly and can include things like regular inspections and cleanings.
- Emergency Services: These are for when something goes wrong and you need immediate assistance.
If you’re not sure which type of plumbing service you need, it’s always best to consult with a professional. They will be able to assess your situation and make sure that you get the help you need.
For emergency repairs, the best course of action is to call a plumber or plumbing service that offers 24-hour service. This way, you can be sure that someone will be there to help you as soon as possible.
There are also many do-it-yourself options for plumbing repairs that you can do on your own if you’re feeling up to the task. Just be sure to follow all instructions carefully and turn off the water in your home before beginning any repairs.
And, of course, if you’re not sure what you’re doing or if the repair is beyond your skills, it’s always best to call a professional. Trying to fix a plumbing problem on your own can often make the situation worse, so it’s always better to be safe than sorry!
No matter what time of day or night it is, there’s always a solution for plumbing repairs. Just be sure to take action quickly to avoid further damage to your home.
Get in touch with our team for 24/7 plumbing repairs in Kilgore, TX.
- Emergency Plumbing Repairs We specialize in a variety of emergency plumbing. Call us any time night or day to get scheduled with our 24/7 availability.
- Drain Cleaning & Repair Clear out blockages and have damages repaired.
- Fixture Replacement & Repair Upgrade your plumbing fixtures with new materials and features.
- Gas Leak Detection Have gas leaks traced to their origin for repairs.
- Hydro Jetting This highly pressurized hose can clear tough blockages such as tree roots.
- Leak Detection & Repair Water leaks will be located with our leak detection equipment for repairs.
- Main Water Line Repairs Have your main water line in proper condition.
- New Construction Plumbing Installation We’ll ensure materials for your new construction are up to date and durable for years to come.
- Plumbing Line Hydro Excavation Our team will safely avoid utility lines during your plumbing service.
- Plumbing Video Camera Inspection Get a view inside your pipes & find out where the damages are.
- Sewer Line Repair Have your sewer line repaired as soon as you can to avoid unhealthy conditions.
- Slab Leak Repair In order to avoid a shift in your foundation a slab leak should be handled sooner rather than later.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Get faster-flowing water in multiple rooms at the same time. We also offer tank units as well.
- Trenchless Plumbing Repairs Your landscape will be minimally disrupted with our trenchless plumbing repairs.
- Whole House Repiping Upgrade your plumbing materials to stronger ones with whole house repiping.
- Types of Plumbing Pumps We offer a variety of plumbing pumps from grinders, boosters, ejectors, and more.
If you’re in need of 24/7 plumbing repairs in Kilgore, TX, our team at Pither Plumbing is here to help. We’re experienced and knowledgeable, and we’re committed to providing the best possible service. Contact us today at 903-753-3974 to schedule a consultation. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have and provide a free estimate.